Hello friend, meet again with the blog post earnbtc4u.blogspot.com. This post will still review ways to earn money online, so for those of you who are looking for extra money online, or earn money online, or extra income online, or part-time jobs, please refer to and follow this blog.
Ok friend, still remember my article about how to get Tele Tokens for free through the airdrop program? if you haven't read it, please read it in this link, or you can read related article below.
On April 5, 2019, I got 25 Tele Token from airdrop, then I put them on the stack to make them as token hold. in return for the first stack, I get 25 Tele Token again, then I put it again on the stack for token hold. so there are 50 Teles in Stack as a token hold, to get a reward every 2 weeks.
Ok friend, still remember my article about how to get Tele Tokens for free through the airdrop program? if you haven't read it, please read it in this link, or you can read related article below.
| Related Article: |
| Miracle Tele: Get Minimum 100 Tele (equal €20) Free!!! |
| Miracle Tele: The Telecom Industry with Blockchain Based |
On April 5, 2019, I got 25 Tele Token from airdrop, then I put them on the stack to make them as token hold. in return for the first stack, I get 25 Tele Token again, then I put it again on the stack for token hold. so there are 50 Teles in Stack as a token hold, to get a reward every 2 weeks.
Thus, I have 50 Tele Tokens at Stack on April 5 2019, and will get a prize as a token holder after 2 weeks later, namely on April 19, 2019. Finally, on April 19, 2019 I received a reward of € 0.55 from holding 50 Tele Token.
This is my first reward from holding 50 Tele Tokens, it's amazing. And I will get another reward two weeks later as the second reward of 50 Tele Tokens on May 3, 2019 later.
This is my first reward from holding 50 Tele Tokens, it's amazing. And I will get another reward two weeks later as the second reward of 50 Tele Tokens on May 3, 2019 later.
Amazing isn't it? This is one of the programs of the Miracle Tele project, the passive income program. and many other interesting programs from the Miracle Tele project. If you are interested, please join by clicking the banner below.
I hope this post will be useful for you. if there is a mistake in this post, please let me know. if it's useful for you, please share it with your friends and follow this blog to find out the latest post from the blog earnbtc4u.blogspot.com.
I hope this post will be useful for you. if there is a mistake in this post, please let me know. if it's useful for you, please share it with your friends and follow this blog to find out the latest post from the blog earnbtc4u.blogspot.com.







Comments
Post a Comment