Hello friends, see you again with my writing on the blog earnbtc4u.blogspot.com. In this paper I will discuss how to get bitcoin only with surf ads, where the day works just by clicking and seeing existing ads, the term is paid to surf. It will be your part time job and you can get extra money online.
Paid to surf is on the hashingadspace.com website, they use the term "minting ads", one day only do minting ads once, about 3-5 minutes per minting ads. then we will be paid a cryptocurrency, the ASIMI token with waves platform.
Very easy right? to be more convincing, below I include the first proof of payment from hashingadspace.com to my wallet waves, I receive a payment of $ 50 (50 US dollars). I think this is a pretty big amount for extra payment of part time jobs.
Are you interested in this program? if you are interested, please join hasingadspace.com through this link (registration must by this link, because hashingadspace.com requires registration via referral).
***Last Update from mail by Hashingadspace (march, 23rd 2019):
We have big promotions planned over the next few of weeks!
- Free earrings (View to Earn)
- Free sign up bonuses (details coming soon)
- Free new marketing materials (new capture pages and follow up emails)
- Free lead generation (for those people included in the lead rotator)
- Free Asimi bonus give away! (Daily prizes)
With so much free value coming back,
get ready to explode your business. :)
I am excited! I hope you are too!
2019 is going to be a year to remember
Now is the time to grow your teams...
***Last Update from mail by Hashingadspace (march, 23rd 2019):
We have big promotions planned over the next few of weeks!
- Free earrings (View to Earn)
- Free sign up bonuses (details coming soon)
- Free new marketing materials (new capture pages and follow up emails)
- Free lead generation (for those people included in the lead rotator)
- Free Asimi bonus give away! (Daily prizes)
With so much free value coming back,
get ready to explode your business. :)
I am excited! I hope you are too!
2019 is going to be a year to remember
Now is the time to grow your teams...
To mint more and earn more!


Comments
Post a Comment